Thanks to all who voted on Saturday!
Many people who received an email from us earlier this month responded by going to the Assembly Delegate caucus and voting — and that made all the difference!
Thanks to your efforts, the Progressive Slate won ten out of the fourteen seats available. Our candidate for representative to the Executive Board of the Democratic Party also won.
The following delegates from our slate were elected:
• Caroline Banuelos
• Lisa Bennett
• Carey Caccavo Wheaton
• Ruth Carter
• Alice Chan
• Debra Taube
• Perry Lloyd
• Ralph Miller (also won Executive Board)
• Norman Solomon
• Jim Wheaton
We are dedicated to pursuing these issues:
• Single Payer/expanded and improved Medicare for All: Healthcare as a human right
• Real climate change action, reversing global warming
• Protecting and restoring voting rights; restoring the Voting Rights Act
• Campaign finance reform, including the reversal of Citizens United
• Immigration reform with a clear path to citizenship
• Strong public education from preschool to college
• Affordable housing
Everyone who voted made a crucial difference. Thank you for voting for a progressive California Democratic Party!
The Coalition for Grassroots Progress is an independent community-based political action committee for progressive change. This work is only possible with your financial support. The best way you can help is to become a recurring, monthly donor. Our dedicated team ensures even the smallest contributions go a long way; please consider a donation of any amount to CGP today.
Coalition for Grassroots Progress
Paid for by the Coalition for Grassroots Progress
PO Box 6653, San Rafael, CA 94903
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee.
You can also keep up with the Coalition for Grassroots Progress on Facebook.